Farm Happenings - Week of January 24
1/24/2022 9:50 am
- Ms. Young, our librarian, will be participating in the Henrico County Advocate for the Aging Office's Second Annual Valentine’s Day “Spread the Love” Event. She'll be having kids make valentines for older adults living in long-term care facilities in Maker Space for the next couple of weeks. She'd greatly appreciate some help gathering supplies:
- Valentine card sets
- Tissue paper
- Construction paper
- Coffee filters
- Cupcake papers
- Any other red/white/pink craft supplies!
- If you have a 5th grader, don't forget the deadline to upload their baby picture for inclusion in the yearbook is Tuesday, February 1. Do not send your photo into school. Instead, upload it to the Herff Jones eShare app or the HerffJones website (http://www.hjeshare.com/eShare/index.html). Remember to enter our school code 10385.
- As part of the Washed Ashore initiative, our Foxes will collaborate on a 9 ft. long structure. Help us collect a variety of colored plastics and drop them off in the Art Room. Gatorade tops, lids to Lays Stax, colored milk caps, Playdough containers and lids, coffee lids, and colorful Tupperware are just a few examples!
- Make-up picture day is Wednesday, January 26. This day is also a half day - dismissal is at 11:05 a.m.
“Nuckols Farm Elementary is a joyful community of learners dedicated to exemplary academic achievement, care for one another, service to others, and recognition of each person’s unique gifts and contributions. Staff, students, parents, and the community work together to nurture skilled, caring, and passionate leaders for tomorrow.”